Area: Nainital, Uttrakhand
Duration: 4 nights and 5 days
Season: November to June
Day 1: Delhi - Corbett
You will be picked up from Delhi railway station/airport in the morning and driven to the Jim Corbett National Park. It is a 270 km long drive. After checking in the hotel you can get refreshed and visit the bird watching spot near Kosi River.
Day 2: Tiger Day
Today you will spend the day exploring the national park on a Jeep Safari. Witness the wild and encounter your meet with the fierce predators of the jungle.
Day 3: Corbett - Nainital
After your breakfast we will depart for Nainital via Ranikhet. After check-in you can relax and explore the city of lakes. Enjoy the boat ride on the magnanimous Naini Lake, visit the local zoo, take a stroll along the lake and explore the city's rich culture.
Day 4: Explore
After breakfast you will be taken sightseeing of the beautiful lake city and the surrounding regions. Bhim Tal, Sapt Tal, Khurpa Tal, Malli Tal and Talli Tal are the famous destinations and visiting them will expose you to the an unseen beauty that will get to awestruck.
Day 5: Nainital - Delhi
After your breakfast you will be driven back to Delhi railway station/airport.
Jim Corbett National Park
The Jim Corbett National Park is a part of the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Spread over 520 sq.km. area the national park is the oldest one in the country and one of the very fews that allow a night stay in the National Park. Established in 1936, it was initially named Hailey National Park and waas later renamed after Jim Corbett: a well-known hunter turned conservationist and author.
• Follow all the safety norms and instructions given by your forest officer.
• Do not consume alcohol on your trip.
• Do not litter the the jungle and surrounding area.
1. Accommodation in Jim Corbett and Nainital with breakfast.
2. All sightseeing as per itinerary.
3. Transit to and from Delhi.
4. Full transportation (Innova AC) as per itinerary including toll tax, parking and fuel.
Services not included
1. Any kind of personla expense like jeep safari fee, boat ride in Nainital, cable ride, etc.
Amit Joshi has been in this business for many years. He and his team of highly trained professionals specialise in all kind of adventure activities and is Government rocognised.