Welcome to TravelRoach.com ("Website"). The website name www.TravelRoach.com is owned by The Indian Backyard a partnership company incorporated under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 (hereinafter referred to as "TravelRoach"). The term 'You' refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We do not endorse any other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any link that we might provide on our website.
- TravelRoach hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those in India. TravelRoach considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Ahmedabad, India.
- You agree and acknowledge that TravelRoach will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to TravelRoach for any misuse of its website by You and TravelRoach will have all rights to approach any court of law for enforcement of such rights.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform for Users to discover, explore and book any adventure trip and also share their experiences. Henceforward:
- We provide a platform for our customers to book adventure travel activities which are provided by our service providers
- Whilst it may be imperative that our service providers will provide what they promise, it is subject to change at the last moment based on weather conditions and other unforeseeable conditions. Appropriate refunds will then be made to the customers.
- You acknowledge that through this Website, TravelRoach merely provides a platform which enables you to have access to various travel services offered by our service providers.
- TravelRoach shall not be or deemed to be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, travel agent / tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available on this website.
- TravelRoach shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
- The trips under CLUB 1000 is an easy booking platform where you can book the trips for Rs 1000 per person and pay the remaining amount before a said date provided by TravelRoach.
- The booking done by a customer is a final booking. No changes regarding reducing the number of people attending, date of trip and trip itself will be entertained. If there is a change by customer, you will have to forefit the booking amount and make a new booking for the new trip.
- In case the cancellation is done from our side, because of any reason, the full booking amount will be refunded.
- In case the cancellation is done by the customer no refund will be given back, irrespective of date of booking and date of travel.
- If the customer fails to pay the remaining amount of the trip before a given date, the trip will be automatically cancelled and no refund will be given on the trip.